Safety Man Cage.
When working at height is a requirement, this range of cages provide a safe and secure working deck for carrying out such operations.
Slung from the hook of an overhead crane, this crane slung safety man cage come supplied with overhead lifting chains and overhead safety guards as standard.
Method of entry into the crane slung cage can either be via step through rails or via an inward opening, automatic locking, side safety gate.
Fork stirrups are also provided with crane slung safety cages to allow safe transportation of the cage for positional purposes with a forklift.
Please note under Regulations, these safety cages cannot be operated via a forklift truck whilst there are personnel within the cage.
This crane slung safety cages are manufactured from robust mild steel and comply with BS EN 14502 Regulations (Cranes, Equipment for the lifting of persons. Suspended baskets) and they come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
- Fully compliant with BS EN 14502 Regulations (Cranes, Equipment for the lifting of persons. Suspended Baskets).
- Supplied with four legged lifting chain for overhead crane use.
- Overhead lifting chains purposely positioned away from the personnel within the platform for added Health & Safety.
- Robust overhead guard to protect the personnel within the platform from falling objects from above.
- Durable mild steel welded construction offering long service life properties.
- Fitted with fork stirrups for safe and stable forklift positioning purposes.
- Fully tested and certificated to comply with Health & Safety Regulations.
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.