Forklift Grab Attachments from Bishop!
This rim grip drum grab is the drum handler to choose for handing drums packed tightly together. The steel gripping head allows drums to be picked up or set down without spaces between them making it ideal for stuffing or de-stuffing containers.
For thin walled drums, gripping the drum on the lip, as this drum handler does, can also help prevent drum damage and the associated costs.
Suitable for use with both steel and ‘L’ & ‘XL’ ring plastic drums, our rim grip drum handler is supplied with a mild steel frame and a zinc plated head as standard, and comes fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
- Suitable for use with 210 litre steel drums and ‘L’ & ‘XL’ ring plastic drums, allows these common drums to be handled with no risk of injury.
- Strong ‘Parrot Beak’ gripping mechanism reduces dangerous and costly spillages and drum damage.
- Hard steel gripping head for a long service life with low maintenance and operating costs.
- Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling.
- Rubber lined crutch support to cushion drums during transport.
- Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs.
- Freestanding allows quick and easy fitment on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing.
- ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
Note: Stainless Steel Models Avaliable.
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.