Dual Drum Grip PB-2-SS.
Manufactured from Stainless Steel, this dual drum grip has the capability of handling two drums (steel or plastic) at the same time.
With the added advantage of being produced entirely from stainless steel, means the drum gripper is particulary useful when it comes to handling drums in specific industries such as Food or Drink or Chemical.
The anti spark properties of stainless steel also means the drum grab is ideal for use in potentially explosive or hazardous environments (ATEX certification can also be supplied).
- Manufactured entirely from stainless steel, making the drum handler suitable for use in industry related areas.
- Suitable for use with 210 litre steel drums and ‘L’ & ‘XL’ ring plastic drums, allows these common drums to be handled with no risk of injury.
- Strong ‘Parrot Beak’ gripping mechanism reduces dangerous and costly spillages and drum damage.
- Hard steel gripping head for a long service life with low maintenance and operating costs.
- Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling.
- Rubber lined crutch support to cushion drums during transport.
- Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs.
- Freestanding allows quick and easy fitment on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing
- ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.