Drum Handler CDH-1.
Our carriage mounted drum handler is the drum handler to choose if the lift truck is to be dedicated to drum handling. The close mounting of this drum handler to the forklift allows drums to be handled when turning room is restricted.
- Mounted directly to the carriage (Class 2) of a forklift truck, enabling drums to be handled when turning room is restricted.
- Suitable for use with 210 litre (45 gallon) steel drums, allowing this common drum to be handled with no risk of injury.
- Simple design with few moving parts offering low maintenance and servicing costs.
- Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs.
- ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.