Drum Grabber FDH-1.
One of our best selling drum grabber, the FDH-1 drum handler is the ideal ‘entry level’ drum handler for low to medium movement of steel drums around the factory or store.
Fully automatic in operation, the FDH-1 drum grab simply locates underneath the ‘rolling hoops’ of the drum and tightens its grip once lifting commences. No manual handling of drums is required, thus reducing risk of injury whilst increasing on site Health & Safety.
With heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for securing the drum handler safely to the lift truck forks, this drum handler is a simple, low cost yet effective attachment for carrying out your drum handling operations, and come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
- Suitable for use with 210 litre (45 gallon) steel drums, allowing this common drum to be handled with no risk of injury.
- Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling.
- Simple design with few moving parts offering low maintenance and servicing costs.
- Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs.
- Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing to forklift.
- ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
- Stainless Steel models also available.
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.