Drum Grabber Forklift Attachment Model FDH-2.
Designed to handle two steel drums at the same time (one drum can also be handled), the FDH-2 drum grabber forklift attachments can help speed up your drum handling operations due to its dual lifting capability.
By lifting the drums via the ‘rolling’ hoops, the operation of the drum grab is fully automatic with no electrical or hydraulic connnection required to the forklift truck.
Heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps ensures the drum handler is safely secured to the forks of your forklift during the entire drum lifting and transportation process.
- Suitable for use with 210 litre (45 gallon) steel drums, allowing this common drum to be handled with no risk of injury.
- Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling.
- Simple design with few moving parts offering low maintenance and servicing costs.
- Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs.
- Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing to forklift.
- ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.