Universal Drum Grab FDHU-1.
One of our best selling drum grabs, our universal drum handler incorporates a quick-slide-two-position adjustor that allows both steel and ‘L’ & ‘XL’ ring plastic drums to be picked up. Handling these two popular types of drum the universal drum handler is well suited for low to medium movement of drums around the factory or store.
The steel drums are handled by the drum grab via the ‘rolling’ hoops while the ‘L’ and ‘XL’ ring plastic drums are handled via the underside of the drum lip. Zinc plated fork screws provide complete security to ensure the drum handler is secured to the forks of the forklift truck.
- Suitable for use with 210 litre steel drums and ‘L’ & ‘XL’ ring plastic drums, allows these common drums to be handled with no risk of injury.
- Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling.
- Simple design with few moving parts offering low maintenance and servicing costs.
- Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs.
- Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing to forklift.
- ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.