Triangular Fork Sleeves.
Offering all the same characteristics as our heavy duty fork extensions, these triangular fork sleeves come with the added feature of an angled face plate to allow cylindrical loads such as paper reels, cable drums etc. to be handled with a forklift without the product rolling off the forks.
The triangular fork sleeves are manufactured from heavy duty 8mm thick steel with additional 5mm thick internal strengthening plates. We also incorporate a fully formed profile toe with end cap for added strength.
Fixed retaining bars (removable pin is used instead when sleeve length is greater than 2000mm) safely secures the fork sleeves to the truck forks.
Manufactured to conform to ISO 13284 British Standards, our triangular fork sleeves offer the perfect solution for handling rolled products on the forks, and like all our forklift attachments, will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
- 8mm pressed steel with additional 5mm thick internal strengthening plates for added strength.
- Angled face plate to allow cylindrical loads to he handled without rolling off the forks.
- Profiled toe with profiled end cap for added strength.
- Fixed retaining bar (retaining pins are used when extension length greater than 2000mm) for safely securing to the truck forks.
- ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.