Radius Top Fork Extension Sleeves.
Offering all the same characteristics as our heavy duty fork extensions, these radius topped fork sleeves slip over the existing forklift forks to increase the load bearing area. Rolled products such as small steel coils, coils of wire, plastic etc can be handled without the fork edges causing damage to the product.
The radius top fork sleeves are manufactured from heavy duty 8mm thick steel with additional 5mm thick internal strengthening plates. We also incorporate a fully formed profile toe with end cap for added strength.
Fixed retaining bars (removable pin is used instead when sleeve length is greater than 2000mm) safely secures the fork sleeves to the truck forks.
Manufactured to conform to ISO 13284 British Standards, our radius top fork sleeves offer the perfect solution for handling rolled products where fork edges can cause damage. Like all our forklift attachments, the fork sleeves will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
- 8mm pressed steel with additional 5mm thick internal strengthening plates for added strength.
- Radiused top to increase load bearing area whilst preventing sharp fork edges from causing damage to the inner core of the rolled product being handled.
- Profiled toe with profiled end cap for added strength.
- Fixed retaining bar (retaining pins are used when extension length greater than 2000mm) for safely securing to the truck forks.
- ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations.
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.