Fork Protection Sleeves.
Offering all the benefits and characteristics of our high quality forklift extensions, our fork protection sleeves come with the added benefit of being spray coated with 3mm thick Polyurethane. Unlike rubber coating which can peel away over time, the Polyurethane coating is strongly bonded to the fork sleeve, making it very hard wearing and durable.
When the Polyurethane coating is applied to the fork sleeves, this can significantly help reduce product marking and damage, which can sometimes be the case when using conventional steel forks. To help provide anti-slip properties, our fork protection sleeves can also come supplied (on request) with sprinkled rubber crumb.
Manufactured to conform to ISO 13284 British Standards, our forklift protection sleeves offer the perfect solution when it comes to reducing product damage and like all our forklift attachments, will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations
Note: Other sizes available – please ask for more detail.
- 3mm thick Polyurethane coating to reduce steel on steel contact and help reduce product damage.
- Manufactured from 8mm thick steel with additional 5mm thick internal strengthening plates for maximum durability and longevity.
- Fully formed profile toe section with end cap for added strength.
- Chiselled shaped toe profile provided easy glide into pallets, speeds up operations whilst helping to reduce product/pallet damage .
- Fixed retaining bar (retaining pins are used when extension length greater than 2000mm) for safely securing to the truck forks.
- ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations.
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.