Brick & Scissor Block Grab.
We offer a range of mechanical scissor grabs designed to lift a variety of construction products such as, bricks, blocks, kerbs and slabs, both on-site and in builder’s merchant yards. In addition, these mechanical brick and block scissor grabs save time and money across diverse manufacturing and engineering sectors, including ports and off-shore.
The brick and block grabs are purely mechanical in operation and require no hydraulic or electrical services. The design of the scissor grabs is efficient and rugged, with a superb build quality, allowing the grabs to operate reliably and safely in the toughest of environments.
Like all our forklift attachments, our range of mechanical brick and block grabs will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
Note: A self locating yoke would be required for connecting the scissor grabs to the forks of a forklift.
- Type 2469 – Suitable for lifting kerbs width ways.
- Type 2474 – Suitable for lifting kerbs and slabs.
- Type 609 – Suitable for lifting single layers of kerb stones.
- Type 610A – Suitable for lifting either single or double layers of kerbs, and some brick packs.
- Type 1311 – Suitable for lifting bricks, blocks, pavers or kerbs.
- Type 760S – Suitable for lifting small slab packs up to brick packs.
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.