Carriage Forklift Bag Handler.
This carriage mounted big bag handler is designed for more dedicated big bag handling, where the bag handling attachment is mounted directly onto the carriage of the lift truck. The carriage mounted forklift bag lifter gives more lift height than our fork mounted version, as the tines are set at the top of the carriage plate. The attachment quickly fits to the carriage of a forklift truck via the rear hangers positioned on the back of the attachment. These heavy duty hangers ensure the attachment is securely fixed to the truck, and can even be supplied in a quick release style to enable you to quicky remove and re-fit the attachment to the truck when desired. The attachment lifts the bags via two tines, the solid steel tines are of suitable size to ensure no deflection or bounce during movement. They also have a leading edge on the tips, to make entering and exiting bag straps easier. The tines have a fixed ring at the rear, to catch the rear bag straps, ensuring no sliding can occur during movement and braking.
How it works? With the lower hangers removed and the poles resting on a raised surface, drive the fork truck slowly forwards until the top of the truck carriage plate contacts the backplate of the attachment just belwo the top hangers. Carefully raise the mast until the centralising lug on the attachment castellation on the carriage plate and the top hangers fit snugly on the top of the carriage rail. The bottom hangers must then be bolted in position through the holes provided.
For safe and simple lifting, handling and transporting of big bags, our carriage mounted bag handler offers the perfect solution, and it will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
- Round formed steel tines reduces damage to bag straps, caused by forklift fork handling, thus reducing associated costs.
- Raised tine position at top of back plate gives increased lift height and easy visibility for truck operator.
- Tines manufactured from high grade EN19T steel, offering strong, durable and long service life properties.
- Handle stops to safely prevent bags moving forward, eliminating risk of accidents and associated costs.
- Painted in safety gloss yellow to ensure visibility when fitted to lift truck.
- ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations.
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.