Forklift Battery Lifting Bar Beam.
Designed for sliding and clamping onto the forks of any forklift truck to facilitate safe and simple removal and replacement of the fork truck insulated battery without damage. Due to the different battery size configurations on the market, we tailor make our battery changing beams to suit the battery being handled.
This superior forklift battery changing beam comes with all four slings manufactured from non conductive material for added safety.
To use the attachment, ensure that the truck seat, battery cover etc. are tilted out of the way and that there are no obstructions to prevent the battery being lifted. Raise the forks until the attachment is above battery level, allowing clearence to fit the hooks. Drive the truck forwards so that the attachment is between the battery and the overhead guard and positioned centrally along the battery length.
When the attachment is in place, fit the hooks one through each hole in the outer steel casing. In the event of only one hole being avaliable in each end of the casing fit 2 hooks through each end, if hole diameters permit. Failing this ensures that the free legs are back-hooked out of the way. Position hooks to face outwards from the battery.
Like all our forklift attachments, the battery changing beam will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
- Allow simple and safe removal of forklift truck batteries without causing damage.
- All four slings manufactured from non conductive material for added safety.
- Few moving parts, offering low service and maintenance costs.
- ‘T’ screw clamps to ensure battery changing beam is safely secured to the lift truck forks.
- Painted in safety yellow gloss finish for increased visibility on the lift truck.
- ‘CE’ marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations.
To view our entire range of Forklift Attachments please click here.